Step 1: Log into Vendor Account
Step 2: From Dashboard, select “Events” and then “Add New Event”
Step 3: Select “Add New Event”
Filling out the Event Form (* indicates required field)
- Title*: Add an Event Name
- Category*: Select One from three Options (Camps, Workshops and Classes)
- Tags*: Add Meta Tags
- (A meta tag is a tag that describes some aspect of the contents of an event listing. Tags are used for customer searches)
- Photo*: Add a Product Image
- Event Type*: Select One or Multiple:
- Virtual – Offer Online using online conferencing product
- Downloadable – Pre-recorded class or session
- Event Begins and End*: Select Date and Time (Event local time zone)
- Time zone*: Select the time zone for the Event
- Vendor Store Title*: This is the name of Store you created when registering Activingo
- Location Address*: Add the street address for the Event or Store
- Note: Even if it is a Virtual event, Please add local address because we use this information to help customers search activities near them. However, this does not limit customers searches.
- Location Co-Ordinates: Optional
- Custom Link: This is the URL link to your Activingo Vendor Store
- Age Group*: Select One or Multiple:
- Any Age
- Youth Teen
- City Zip Code*:
- Note: Even if it is a Virtual event, because we use this information to help customers search activities near them
- Action: Select Product
- What day of the Week is class Offered*
- What is the Duration of each Class*: Type in your response
- Select City*: Select from the list
Step 3: Click on the box for Images
Step 4: You can upload an Image by clicking on “Upload Files” or “Media Library”.
- The Media Library houses all the images previously loaded.
- Upload Files allows you to upload new images.
Step 5: To upload a new Image , click on Upload Files and then “Select Files”
Step 6: Once you have selected the image to upload, hit “Open”. Once the file is loaded to your Media Library, you can select and load the image on your listing.