Vendor Dashboard on Activingo
Vendor Dashboard Overview:
Dashboard: Vendor Dashboard gives you an overall summary of your store and activities. From this dashboard you can easily manage you stores and get quick insights.
Orders: This tab gives you a summary of all the Order received.
Coupons: Coupons can be a good way to retain your loyal customers as well as gain new customers. To create a new coupon for your store, navigate to Vendor Dashboard->Coupons. Then click on Add New Coupon.
Then fill in the fields in the form that you get after clicking on Add New Coupon.
The fields included are:
- Coupon Title: Add the name you want to give your coupon.
- Description: In this field you can add what the coupon is about.
- Discount Type: This drop-down let's vendors select between percentageand fixed amount for your discount.
- Amount: Add the discount amount (percentage/fixed) here.
- Email Restrictions: Choose to limit the coupon to certain emails if you like. If you insert an email then only customers with that email would be able to use the coupon.
- Usage Limit: Add the number here if you want to restrict coupon usage to a certain amount.
- Expire Date: If you would like for the coupon to remain usable only up to a certain time, select the expiry date from here.
- Exclude Sale Items: Vendors can select this checkbox if they want to opt out sale items from the coupon offer.
- Minimum Amount: Select the minimum amount an order should be for a customer to apply for the coupon.
- Product: Vendors can select one, multiple, or all products they are selling at their respective stores.
- Exclude products: Vendors can also exclude the coupon from applying to a particular product or multiple products.
- Product categories: Include one or multiple product categories into the coupon.
- Exclude product categories: Select one or more product categories to exclude from the coupon offer.
- Show on store: Select this checkbox to display the coupon code on your store front.
Product (Fixed Amount) Discount
Fixed Amount Discount coupon means when a customer uses the coupon he will get a fixed amount discount mentioned on the coupon. Whatever his total order amount is he will get the same amount discount.
To use this option, select Product Discount from Discount Type drop-down.
This will also show when you view all your coupons from the Vendor Dashboard as Fixed Amount under Coupon Type.
Product Percentage (%) Discount
Product Percentage Discount mean when a customer use the coupon in his order then he will get a discount depends on his order total amount. He will get a discount of percentage that mentioned on the coupon of his total order.
To use this option, select Product % Discount from Discount Type drop-down.
This will also show when you view all your coupons together from the Vendor Dashboard as Percent under Coupon Type.
Sales Overview shows on the report page. On the top of the report, there are some options by which seller could view his sales report total overview, by day overview, top sale product reports and top earner product reports.
Sales by Day
The seller could view his one day order in this option. The report shows one day total selling total, the average, the total number of order, total purchased product number, coupon details, and one-day sales graph.
Top Selling Products
In the option,top seller a seller could view his top-selling products and its total sale number with selling ratio graph line.
Top Earning Products
The seller could view his top selling products total selling amount in the option, top earner. The option could view manually by date.
The statement will show up your transactions analyzing their debit-credit aspects. It will also demonstrate the transaction date, transaction id, Type and Balance or those transactions.
Reviews: Vendors can see all reviews of customers on his/her products from the Vendor Dashboard > Review page.
Editing Reviews: Vendors can no longer edit customer reviews but the admins can still edit or delete them by selecting the vendor’s product.
Mark as Spam: If the seller doesn’t want to show any review then he could mark those review as spam by checking the review and selecting it as “Mark Spam” from the select box
Trash Reviews: If the vendor wants to delete or make trash any review then he could mark those review as Trash by checking the review and selecting the “Mark Trash” option from the select box.
If the vendor wants to disapprove any review then he has to just click the “Unapprove” option after hovering that review.
That’s all about the review option of the vendor dashboard.
What is a store?
Store is the place where vendors will showcase all his products in an interactive design. From the store a customer will get vendor’s product, contact information, store location, and all other information in one view. Vendors will see the page by navigating to Vendor Dashboard → Visit Your Store
Store Settings: Store banner will represent vendor products concept by one big image. Vendor could use a good visual interactive image to grab the attention of customer. Vendor will set the image from Vendor Dashboard→Settings→Store page.
For better contact between vendor and customer store settings has contact information insert form combined of phone number, email address, physical location information, biography and location map.
Vendors can write about them in the Biography option (It is Recommended)
Payment Settings: Vendor can set his comfortable payment method for the store. For bank transfers, just add bank account name, account number, name of the bank, address and finally swift code. Now, save the settings by clicking Update Settings button.
Shipping Settings: This page contains your store-wide shipping settings, cost, shipping and refund policy. You can enable/disable shipping for your products. Also you can override these shipping costs while creating or editing a product.
Social Profiles: Social profiles help you to gain more trust. Consider adding your social profile links for better user interaction. You can link every social networking sites with your store from this page.
Store SEO: Your store SEO can help you to increase your store traffic. You can set your SEO title, meta description, meta keywords, Facebook title, description, image, Twitter title, description and image.